Making Jodhpur fit for your girlfriend

The Let's Color Project has been painting Jodhpur-




in shades many of which are unusual for that blue town (mmm, I love that creamy colorful feel)-



a purple haveli in a blue city-






or a mauvish pink to house your girlfriend who has yet to outgrow her large, cuddly teddy bear with plaintive eyes that you cannot match-




Check out their images and their blog.


See also my earlier posts on this initiative-
Ugly Betty to Angela Jolie -the Let's Color Project

Painting Jodhpur pink?


Note - my earlier posts on this sublect were sponsored ones.However I'm quite enjoying following this project - color being a very soft spot of mine(some blues make me go weak and some yellows I can wallow in for hours), this post is part of the regular programming.

Comments